Friday, March 3, 2017

Ocean

Week 6 (February 27)

I love being in the water. If I could, I would be a mermaid. I love to lay on the floor of the pool and look up and see the ripples in the water.


I added three different shades of blue to show the deepness of the ocean. I then proceeded to add some lighter colors to make a base of what is eventually going to be the light shining on the water.



I added more white to create the light. I then added little ripples of white and blue to create the waves of water and used the smudge tool in photoshop to blend it all together.

Ocean, Digital, Photoshop CC 2017.

Afterwards I added small strips of white and smudged it down to make rays of light under the water. I wanted to add something to make it a little more interesting. I added some bubbles, some with detail for the bubbles closer to the viewer. And then tiny white bubbles in the back to show depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment